The Smith & Wesson handcuffs are made of carbon steel. The handcuffs have 23 locking positions. Handcuffs meet U. S. National Institute of Justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion, and tamper resistance.
- Police Issue Carbon Steel With Nickle Finish Smith And Wesson Handcuffs
- Passes All NILEC And NIJ Specifications
- Double Lock Slot Both Sides
- 23 Locking Positions
- Wrist Opening: 2.04" Irst Notch Inside Perimeter: 8.4" Last Notch Inside Perimeter: 5.8" Tightest Inside Width: 1.8" Distance Between Cuffs: 2" Maximum Overall Length: 8.98"
- Uses Standard Key
- This Item Is Restricted For Export And Cannot Be Sold For Use In Some Countries Outside The U.S. Please Contact Rothco For Details.